SARBS presents two new webinars!
SARBS Members: $0 (Discount is automatically applied during check-out)
Member fee: $50.00
Non-Member fee: $70.00
Session 1 Title: Harnessing Data for Real-Time Asset Monitoring and Proactive Maintenance
9:30 am – 10:30 am
Aretha Samuel – Nobel Systems
Jabina Richard – Nobel Systems
David Manuwa – Nobel Systems
• Effective Data Sharing – Data synchronization can be a challenge and frustrating due to inadequate and/or outdated software systems. This results in a severe lack of transparency, efficiency, and trust within that organization as well as the public.
• Real-Time Asset Monitoring – Investing in real-time asset monitoring technology has been proven to reduce downtime and increase productivity. Being able to predict system maintenance and labor needs in real-time can help combat lost production, wasted labor, missed inspections, and more.
• Field and Site Inspections – Fats, oils, and grease (often referred to as FOG) are substances in wastewater and a major headache for maintenance operations. Most FOG is not soluble; meaning it does not mix well with water. Due to this, FOG floats on water and clings to surface areas void of water. This is why FOG and pipeline inspections are critical, preventing blockages that lead to SSO, more importantly, environmental consequences.
Session 2 Title: SSMP Effective Best Practices and Proactive Measures for Success
10:30am – 11:30am
James Fischer P.E., Fischer Compliance, LLC
Sam Rose, Sam Rose Consulting
• Gain knowledge and do-it-yourself tips for improving SSMP effectiveness and resilience for holding up to scrutiny by regulators and NGOs.
• Gain knowledge and do-it-yourself tips for proactively preparing your SSMP for addressing some of the upgrades under consideration as part of the reissuance of the SSS WDRs.
• Get current on best practices for improving your emergency response plan and record-keeping practices for accurately determining spill start times and volume estimates.
Register at the link by clicking here